Friday, March 27, 2009

Parent teacher meeting/went for a holiday

2day got this PTM.. talking about our 'O' lovel again...
so boring.. talking for the few hours... then my mum went to find my form teacher to have a talk.. hai.. about my results lor... so lan... still sleeping la me.. haven wake up... i wanted to work hard but no motivation.. so also don feel like working hard le...

nag nag nag.. came from my mum.. nag.nag. nag.. how about you my friends?? got a nag from your parents too..?? na.. don worry.. after that they will stop for a while...

my dad went to genting on tuesday night... went there for LEISURE.. you know what i mean... GAMBLE.. i don disagree in it la.. as long as he can control it... in fact he goes there once every 6 months.. so. it is ok for me.. but my mum seem a little unhappy.. why? because my dad always say he no money.. but got money to go Gamble.. don want help the household expenses.. aiya.. papa got help what.. not like he never help... would you agree your dad go GENTING to gamble... once every 6 months??

No comments: