Monday, March 30, 2009

Fahrenheit came to S'pore!!!





My GOD!!!! FAHRENHEIT is here in S'PORE!
I went to the airport to fetch them.. Ya lun came out sitting on the wheel chair but.. he waved at me and say "hello".. MY god.. almost fainted..
so handsome... 电到我了。。 but so poor thing.. i thinkhe knee cap pain again because of the concert in Malaysia. Jiro also very handsome.. so does calvin.. chun also came out sitting on the wheel chair... jiro seems a little skinny then before.. because of going to the airport to fetch them.. me and sumin cant go to the front despite queueing for 8hrs.. darn it..so we had to go to the back.. which is at the
4th floor.. so at the back... my god.. but somehow managed to cut to the front.. haha.. shh.. the crew dunno sia... waited for very long before we get the signiture.. also we squeeze here and there.. going to be roti-prata la...
still remember the previous post, i said i want ticket to go to powerhouse to see fahrenheit.. i really got the ticket.. so darn happy.. cant believe it.. my wish came true... maybe you can trying wishing here is my blog.. maybe will come true oh... they sing so well.. improve so much.. most importantly.. they become more and more handsome... also very popular.. I LOVE FAHRENHEIT!!!... jia you.. i will always suppor you...!!

gone with FAHRENHEIT......

No comments: